2014 Husqvarna HU725AWD
Call for Price
2014 Husqvarna Power Equipment HU725AWD
This unit was used as a demo unit.
The Husqvarna All-Wheel Drive family of mowers allows the user to easily handle hills, thick grass and tough terrain. All-wheel drive technology provides simultaneous power to all 4 wheels giving the operator maximum control and maneuverability. These rugged mowers feature a heavy-duty steel deck and powerful engine options. The HU725AWD features a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine, 22" cutting width, 3-in-1 cutting system: mulch/bag/discharge, dual handle speed control, ergonomic handle a 2 bushel soft bag collection system.
- Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement: 190 cc
- Fuel Tank Volume: 1.2 qt.
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Drive wheels: All four
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-3.1 mph
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: 3 in 1
- Cutting width: 22 in.
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting Height Increments: 9
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.6 cu.ft.
- Handle type: Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment: Included
- Foldable handle: Included
- Ball bearing wheels: Included
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 in./8 in.
- Weight: 94 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 190 cc
- Self-propelled, variable speed
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 qt.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1: Side, Bag, Mulch